In consideration of being permitted to utilize the facilities, services and programs of Sattva Yoga Jersey City LLC (the “Studio”), for any purposes, including, but not limited to, observation or use of facilities or equipment or participation in any off-site programs affiliated with the Studio, I, hereby agree for myself and any personal representatives, heirs, children and next of kin, hereby agree as follows:
1. I hereby release the Studio and its staff members from all liability for any injury, loss or damage connected in any way whatsoever to participation in any activities whether on or off the Studio’s premises.
2. I understand that this release includes any claims based on negligence, action or inaction of the Studio, its staff, directors, members and guests.
3. I understand that each entry into the Studio’s facilities for the observance or use of any facilities or equipment or participation in any program offered by the Studio constitutes an acknowledgment that I have carefully inspected the Studio’s premises, facilities, equipment and programs and I accept the same as being safe and suitable for the purposes of such observation, use and participation.
4. That I am participating in various programs offered by the Studio during which I receive information and instruction about healthy and safe practice. I recognize that these programs may require physical exertion, which may be strenuous and could result in physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks ad hazards involved.
5. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in these classes, workshops and therapies. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in these classes, workshops and therapies.
6. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program. I agree to inform my instructor/teacher of any physical limitations, physical discomfort and/or injuries before or during classes, and I take full responsibility for nondisclosure.
7. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in these classes, workshops, programs and therapies, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against the Studio for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in this program.
8. I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to its contents and the terms and conditions stated above. I agree that no oral representations, statements or inducements – other than this release and waiver of liability – have been made by the Studio or any of its staff.